Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Beckstead Family

Hope all is going well and everyone is surviving RODEO weekend in the big city. I have to admit. I would have liked to been there for about 10 minutes, just long enough to get me a lions burger. We are looking forward to camping over Labor Day. Is everyone going to meet somewhere and go camping or are we just going to meet at the camp ground? Please let us know. I am not sure where we are going. Do we need to bring anything special for food or are we all just going to be responsible for our own meals? Please let us know. ~Amber, Shane & Gang

1 comment:

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

just for a lions burger you would have been here lots longer than 10 min. the lines were forever long!! but so dang good I ate 2 of them for ya!! MUAH, I know Mom is going to be sending a letter of somekind about the camping deal.. I can't wait we are all going to have a blast!!
Emily