Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Okay.. so I ended up getting some help from my friend Trisha.. she is actually our cousin! Small world! But I now know how to do a little more!! YAY!
Yesterday Dylan started his new sitter! I was nervous how he would do.. or rather how I would do! It went real well!! I feel so good about where he is and how Merinda is with him. She said how much fun he is.. and asked like every one else if he is really this happy ALL the time!! It made me so proud and YES he really is!! We have been blessed with such a good little guy! He is getting so big and enjoying eating! HE is a PIGGY (just like his Mom)
I hope you are all enjoying these cooler nights!! I know I sure am.. cooler weather means FOOTBALL. Matt has his first game this Thursday! Good luck to him. He thinks they should be pretty good this year. I'm not sure if I have mentioned it or not but Matt was named the Preston J.V. Head Football coach! Congratulations to him!!
We love you all and are so excited for the camp out this weekend! My boss Paul Davis just got back from Alaska and yes he brought all of us back some fresh halibut so I will be bringing some for us to try out!! Love you all
the Shumway family

No comments: