Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello Family,
It was good to see so many of you at Brooky's party. I took some time on Saturday to go see my sister Dauna, and to get some plants for my yard. She has a nice yard with alot of plants, and her and Richard enjoy the garden. She even has a milk weed in her yard. They are supposed to draw a certain kind of butterfly to the yard. I haven't seen a milk weed for a lot of years. It reminded me of Benson.
We are getting ready for the camp out and so I just wanted to know who is coming and when you are coming. Dad got the trailors water pump fixed and he is trying to fix the door tonight so hopefully we can get it to the camp spot by thursday. Sarah and Nick are coming friday night, and Matt and Em are coming up on Saturday. Nick is going to hall our 4 wheelers up to the camp. Thanks Nick!!!!!
Our grass is looking better in our back yard and our fence does look good. We haven't finished it yet but what else is new. Time just seems to get away from us! Well, let us know when or if you are coming. We love you all and hope to see you all there.

2 comments:

Connie~ said...

Hello Owen's family, Lucy, it sounds like you are a busy, close family. That is wonderful!

Thanks for leaving a comment....have fun on your family campout. I'm not that great of a camper since we moved to Alaska. The bear thing does scare me a little.. Ü

Connie

Thompson said...

mom i will be there you know it. i am so excited. love sarah and nick