Monday, August 18, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD!

Well I hope you are all doing well. This past weekend was a killer for me, or should I just say my thighs. We have worked so hard in the yard all summer(I like to include myself in all that hard work because I had to work hard at being patient.) Finally the day has come. We layed our sod on Friday and Sat. What a beautiful sight to be seen. And Briggs is in doggie heaven now. The girls went and spent some time at Sarah's house, then they wondered up to Nana's. We missed them but got so much done with them on vacation. Brooky has a birthday wednesday. I think it is to hard to get together during the week. We are planning a B-day cook out on Saturday evening if you could all make it. Please just let me know. Thank you so much Sarah for offering to take my kids and help out. It was also our 9th anniversary, so we were able to go on a hot date to some steakhouse... after 9 years, he still doesn't know that I detest steak. So I had a beer instead. Hope thats ok. HA HA!! Well love you all and I look so forward to opening up our blog. keep them coming. See you soon!!!

Amy

No comments: