Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Beckstead Family

Hello
Just wanted to update everyone on what is going on in our family. I just got news that Shelby and Jake are moving to Bonners Ferry, Idaho. They will be leaving in 2 weeks. They are really excited about it. Jake is the most excited because he loves the outdoors and there is more room to roam there. Shelby is excited because she has a lot of friends there.

Yesterday, Sesha and I went and got our hair cut. Shesha held really still and they did a great job. Then she laughed at me getting mine cut. It was fun. Then after that we went and watched Kung Fu Panda. That was a cute show... And guess what! Madagascar 2 is coming out this Winter. We are excited about that.

Well, I would post more but Sesha is getting demanding and she wants to play.

I will post more later.

~aMBER

No comments: