Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well Jake and I are going to be moving on Sunday and our Internet and phone will be disconnected. We will keep in touch over the blog when we moved. I should have a computer when I get there. I am also getting a laptop for Christmas so when I get that I will be able to do more with my blog and put more pictures. I have glasses now they are so cute. Life here has been very hectic, with the packing and all. In case some of you don't know my e-mail is sportygirl70@yahoo.com and Jake's is jake4horses@yahoo.com We really miss all of you. When we get more pictures I will try to post them to the blogs mine and this one. I hope that you all have fun camping for Grandpa's birthday, I wish we could be there you guys will have to take lots of pictures and put them on here. Well I have to go pack some more. We love you all
Love Jake & Shelby

No comments: