Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello from Nana and Papa



hello everyone,

we have had a hot sunday, and a preview of what the afterlife could be. Hot and sweaty!

Dad and I worked on putting up some of our fence today, and it was very hot. it will sure look good though when it is done. We did not go to stake conference so all our blessings will be canceled for this week.

The camp out we hope will be fun and I am working on getting a map out to everyone. I am so slow so i thought I better get the letter out first. There is a small stream we are hoping to be by so the kids can get wet and maybe catch cold.

Dad went to scout camp this last week and thought he was camping with a bunch of yw and not ym. One kid got mad and started walking home. Dad gave him a half hour and then went after him. It was just enough time for the kid to start walking back to camp. Then the kids were making a torch with their bug repellent and a match. Dad says he is too old to go camping with the scouts anymore.

we did get out back lawn planted and it is turning a nice hint of green. by this time next week we should see a big hint of green, and not just weeds.

We love you all and hope you will all be to our camp out! Love Nana and Papa


1 comment:

Owen Family said...

I am glad that you finally posted to the blog. I was wondering if I was ever going to hear from you. ~The Beckstead Family