Friday, August 15, 2008

So normally on a Friday I would be so excited it is Friday.. but today it makes me a little sad. I have LOVED being home with Dylan all week! He is so much fun!! He has started to really talk. I guess that is what he is doing I'm glad he has moved on from his squealing (if that is even how you spell it???) days and now just rambles. His squeals really hurt our ears! Just so all of you know I am feeling great my surgery went real well and now life will be much better!! I hope! I go back to the dr. on Monday so we will see what he has to say!

We have been enjoying life of laziness. Dylan and I have taken many long naps together on the couch.. I think my pain med. must make him sleepy too!! We LOVE watching Phelps clean house in the swimming too!! He is a freak of nature we think..

Last night I talked Mom in to doing some coupon shopping with me in logan.. while we were there we ran into Sarah, Nick, Maddy, and Brookie!! It was so nice to see them all! I do miss them! Good luck hunting Nick! Bring home a BIG one!

We can't wait to see you all at the family camp out!! We will soon find out how fun camping is with a baby.. good thing he is a good boy! We love you all, the Shumways!

No comments: