Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthdays and Anniversaries

Hello All,

I know I should be more organized and all but life happens while you are making other plans. I have lost all my birthday and anniversary information for everyone. I was wondering if everyone (or if any one knows everyones bdays and anniversaries) could post the birthdays and anniversaries of our family. I am trying to get my calandar marked for next year and the rest of this year. I am going to get better at sendin out cards and such.

So is everyone getting excited for the family campout? I don't know about this. No potties. This is going to be interesting but I am sure it will be fun.

Well I need to get some work done. It seems like it never ends around here. I will post more later when I have more to report.

~Amber

No comments: