Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Official!!

Well today was a very sad day for me down here in the big city. I am now the latest carrier of a Utah drivers license and that precious pilot of mine is sporting ski utah plates. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...They gave me the bill. Yikes!!! Being a Utard is going to take some getting use to. The girls and I went to Lagoon today. It was nice. I finally talked maddy into the Wicked. I could not believe it, so we are standing in line and I'm freaking out. Then the really cool guy with a messure stick comes and gives us the boot. Maddy was devastated, she was short about 1/4 in. Big bullies anyway. Kevin got slammed by a back hoe in his shoulder and head. As far as I can tell, no permanent damage. Just a new slight studder! J/K. He was very lucky. Well if anyone needs me this weekend, you can find me at the corn dog stand and the rodeo. Go Amy Go! Love you all, See ya

2 comments:

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Yes Utah SUCKS! Sorry about the bill.. oh man Maddy needs some taller shoes next time she will LOVE wicked!! I can't wait to see you save a corndog for me!! MUAH!

The Beckstead Family said...

Sorry for your luck. I have lived here for almost 4 years and I am still sporting an ID DL. Have a corn dog for me :)