Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Hello All,
We have been very busy. I started a new venture with my sister in law this weekend and I hope that it goes really well for me. She has been selling travel for about a year now and she was getting overwhelmed. She asked Shane and I (mostly me) to help her out with it. So I work all day at Overstock.com and then come home at night and work from home. With any luck I will be able to stay home and work doing this travel. If you want to check it out go to http://stores.ebay.com/Get-A-Vacation_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
This is the store that we post things on. There are a few vacations that I would like to take myself. Alaska isn't on the list but maybe if I keep at it I will be able to go there next summer. :) We keep adding things. I am pretty stoked about it.

Sorry it has been a day or two since I posted last. I hope everyone is doing great. I am not so sure about all this heat but fall is just around the corner and then dare I say it WINTER!

Amy you did a great job on your post. Your girls are so cute.

Gonna run to be now... Keep Smiling.... ~Amber

1 comment:

Connie~ said...

Hello Ron and Lucy! This is Rick and Connie Pitcher from Alaska...we have lived here for 6 years now. I can't believe we just happened upon your blog. It is great to see pictures of you family...isn't blogging great?!?! Hope life is going great for you. Would love to hear from you...
Connie