Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shane and Amber


Hello,
Shane and I live in West Valley City, UT and have 5 children. I work at Overstock.com and Shane works for All Seasons HVAC. Our oldest Austin lives with us and works with Shane. Sesha, our youngest lives with us and "works" with her friends at Kiddie Kollege. Keirstin lives with her mom in Preston. Shelby and Jake live in Gooding ID with their dad.
Our lives are pretty hectic at times. We had a great summer with all our kids here. Shelby and Jake came down to stay with us on May 31 and they stayed until July 5. Keirtstin came down for a couple of weekends. We spent most of our summer in the sun. We got "FRIED" at Utah Lake on Fathers day weekend. Sunscreen was a wonderful invention, but only if you actually put it on. Sesha was the only one that didn't get sunburned. We had waverunners and played all day. The kids had a blast.
Then the Lagoon trips started. We bought season passes and boy did we have fun. Some of the rides were very bonding rides. Shelby couldn't hear for the rest of the night after we took Kevin and Amy on Wicked. But, sorry Amy, we are still laughing about that day at Lagoon. (the carts don't just come undone on the fire dragon).

We did some scrapbooking this summer and had some fun. Shelby got some pages done. I think that she had fun. I am still trying to get my Alaska book done so I can go again.

Jake played the game systems and watched allot of movies. He also was a big help at Lagoon with Sesha. He could still ride the kid rides with her when she was to scared to go alone. He taught her to put her hands up in the air on the roller coaster and that was the end. She doesn't hold on to any rides now.

I dont' have much to report on Keirtstin, she has alot of friends in Preston. I hope that she will post to this so we can know what is going on with her.

Sesha is a sweetheart. She enjoys her "Work" with her friends. She gives me directions to the daycare everymoring and she gives me directions home everynight. She is pretty smart. She has dance class once a week but hasn't been for 2 weeks. Maybe tomorrow she will go. She likes it. She loves being out side on the swings and trampoline.

Hope to hear from you soon.......

Amber, Shane and Family

2 comments:

Owen Family said...

hey mom that was good i miss you a tons and i hope to see you soon so i will call you later luv you bye

Owen Family said...

Amber I love that family photo!! It is a good one! Who took your pictures?? You have a darling family. I had to change something on this blog.. you left Dylan off the grand-kids.. come on now!!! Did you ever talk to Grandma about this?? I think it would be cool to get hooked up with the rest of the family.. like Ann and Dauna and all those guys.. let me know love ya~ em