Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shumways


Hello everyone!! Today I am having to take Dylan to the Dr. We think he has an ear ache he won't eat and my very un-cuddly boy just wants to snuggle.. and not lay down he screams when we lay him down. Poor little man!! There are so many stresses about being a Mom that I never even thought of until I became one!!

This past weekend we went to Bear Lake with Matt's family, and we had a BLAST!! Along with Amber sunscreen only works if you put it on.. Hahaha or in Matt's case if you put it on evenly.. we used the "spray on" and well lets just say maybe you should rub it in after you spray it on. Matt has some very unusual sun burn lines.. it is rather funny looking, I really should take a picture but I don't think Matt would appreciate it! His poor head.. the middle of his forehead got sunscreen but that is about it and on the sides there are blisters that are oozing.. it is sick!!

We are having a wonderful summer I'm sad it is already the middle of July. Matt is going to be the head J.V. football coach this year at Preston High.. so that is pretty exciting! Football starts very soon so life as we know it is just going to get busier.. is that possible??? Matt has been working very hard on the farm!!

Right now I am working at Northern Title and loving it!! We are actually very fortunate and have been staying busy.. there are many title places that are having their employees take leave because the work is slow.. I guess we can thank Mr. Napoleon Dynamite for making people want to move to P-town!! I love it here and it is growing.

This is a rather unorganized post, but I have so much I am trying to get going before I leave for the dr.. but just wanted to share a bit.. I love you all so very much!! Can't wait to see you all again!! Post Pictures!! We love LOVE pictures! That goes for you Amy now it doesn't take you 45 min. to load them.. you can work on your i-tunes and blog at the same time!!!!!!!

No comments: