Friday, July 18, 2008

I THINK I JUST THREW UP A LITTLE IN MY MOUTH!! Amber seriously.. lets enjoy SUMMER the thoughts of winter freak me out right now!! I just want you readers to know that I did my first BIG coupon shopping last night and saved close to $100.00 I saved over $70 in one store!!!!! It was GREAT!! I have to thank Arnica for everything she is awesome.
Today Matt is going to the Rocky Mountain Review then to the "Dark Night" I have heard amazing reviews on it that Heath Ledger is AMAZING!! Has anyone seen it???
Rodeo tickets go on sale Saturday the 19 if anyone is interested! I think all the good seats are gone because I just found out that they went on sale by "mail in" on something like May 1 so that sucks for us! Every year that Matt and I have been together a bunch of his mission companions come to preston to the rodeo. It is way fun!! The last couple years they have stayed the night and we just stay up way to late and get up early and have a Delicious breakfast!!
I hope everyone is having a good week and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! YAY!! WE LOVE WEEKENDS no sitters for 2 days!!!!!! I love it! I love you all! MUAH!!!

No comments: