Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hello all!! I just thought I would take a second and give a real quick update! I found a new sitter for Dylan. Her name is Miranda Hicks. I'm very excited about her. I feel real good about her, she will be great!! And she only has 3 kids including Dylan and one of them is hers!! So that will be super nice.
Sarah and I have been cleaning a house in Logan that some people were kicked out of.. it is gross! but we should finish it tonight! It has been fun chillin with Sarah every night! I think I could pick up a part time job cleaning! It pays well and Dylan can come with me.. so that is a bonus!
We went to Bear Lake this past weekend. Mom and Dad came along. As did Sarah and Nick and their two dogs! We had a very good time. I didn't take very many pictures, but I will post the ones I did take another time. I'm at work and my camera is home!!
We are all doing very well! We received a blessing from paying our tithing!! Matt was granted a grant for school for $5,000.00 that will pay for ALMOST this whole next year!! I love grants.. Well We love and miss you all! I hope we survive this weekend there are so many crazy carny's in town!
AMY!!!!! OMG it is corn dog time!! I can't wait!! Love ya!
~The Shumways!!!

No comments: