Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello to all from Idaho,
Dad is doing much better now and has gone back to work. He gets tired by the end of his work day and usually comes home and has a nap! We are just grateful that everything went so well and that he is back to work.
I am doing good too, and I get tired at the end of my work day too, but I don't have any reason! I sometimes take a nap too!
It was fun to go and watch Ty play soccor the other day, and then to hear that Brooklyn is riding a bike all by herself! wow! how time does fly.
With all the excitement we have not even thought about christmas, and we dont have any plans. I know that dad is looking into having his knees operated on and is just waiting for a return call from the Dr. Hopefully tomorrow. So I will put some thought into it, and if anyone else has any other suggestions then post them on the blog. Maybe with all of our heads together we can come up with a super duper party!
We went to my moms last saturday night for a cookout. The weather was very nice but the flies were so o o o o o bad, and then the smell from the pig farms was so o o o o o overwhelming that it was difficult to enjoy the food. So we went into the house and had a good laugh, if you can imagine me and Evelyn and Ann having a good laugh, and a good visit. They say to tell everyone hello. Julie, Evelyn got her letter about the races and you should see her talk about it. She is so veryexcited.
Best close for now. Our Love to you All. Love Nana and Papa

1 comment:

Connie~ said...

Hello Owen Family. I'm really not a stalker ....but I love to read your blog. You seem like a really close family, which is so wonderful! I received the nicest comment from your Emily...thank you.

Happy Fall!
Connie