Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Brithday Papa Ron!!


Hey everyone!! I just thought I would post the picture I took of Dad last night before he went in for his surgery! What a way to spend your birthday!!! Poor guy! It was good to spend time with him for a few moments! I was there when they brought him back!! I guess Dad was a "wild one" the nurses told Mom and me that he was on all 4's trying to get away!! LOL sorry for sharing that Dad!! But I HAD TO!!!! I talked to Dad this morning he is going stir crazy! He just wants to go home! I can't imagine Dad sitting still for very long! I hope he will relax enough to heal! He has been walking the halls. He told me he has been walking as far as his leash will let him! OH DAD!!! I love you so much!
Amber.. sorry about your luck! You will have to post the story!! We want all the juicy details! Now that Mom can relax I think she could maybe laugh at it too. Last night I think she was too uptight with Dad to be able to be okay with what was going on with you!!! I think it is hilarious!!!!! ... However if it was me I would have been VERY upset!!
Dylan is grumpy! He acted just fine getting his first tooth.. well we thought! He has not slept good the last couple nights! I'm guessing it is just his teeth! Poor little guy! He has started giving kisses! Well what we can call giving kisses! He just opens his mouth and presses it to our cheeks.. arms.. every where!! It is absolutely adorable! He has also been in love with JUMPING! He will not sit STILL he is always having to be jumping!! It will be a good thing I guess when his legs are so strong that he can dunk the basketball by the time he is 7! LOL
Matt has lost 2 straight games in Football.. but considers last night a win.. even if the score didn't. They played Pocatello. THEY ARE GOOOOOOD! Matt was super nervous, but said he could not have been prouder of the boys! They played right along with them, and played real well!! Good luck to the Varsity tonight! It should be a GREAT game.
One more thing on Dylan!! He is loving his new sitter. She is great! She has a little boy that is home all day and Dylan LOVES him! As soon as we get there Dylan is squealing and kicking and so excited!! I love it! I know she takes good care of him and I do appreciate it! I HATE leaving him.. so having someone good to leave him with makes it a little better!!
Love the Shumway Family!

No comments: