Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Beckstead Family

Hello all, I just wanted to say hello. It has been a while since I posted to the family blog. Things are going good here in West Valley. Shane is still busy at work. He is learning new things to help him do his job better. Austin is still working with him. Shelby and Jake are doing great in Northern Idaho. They are getting excited for Christmas. (Me too sortof). Sesha is growing big and she is really getting ready for Christmas. She still wants to put up the Christmas Tree. I am starting to run out of things to get her distracted. I am working nights now until after Christmas. It is okay. Allot less stress and Shane is finding out who's the real boss around here. It isn't him :).
Well there isn't much else going on so I am going to close for now.
~Amber

No comments: