Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Check out my new skills...


I am rather proud of my son!! I might be obsessed, but all the same He is so cute!! We are doing well! Thank you Julie for taking some great pictures! It was so good to see you. As for the rest of you minus Amber it was great seeing you this past weekend! We SO need to get together more! All of us! Amber we missed you greatly!
Mom and I are going to juice some tomatoes!! YAY! We have turned into quite the caners this fall! I am rather proud of that accomplishment! I have never been very domestic, but I am SO grateful for Mom and Dad and their help. I also am feeling a small amount better about our food storage! I still know there is NO way it would feed a family for 2 years.. Not even one person for 2 months... but we are working on it! I really think we should all do 72 hour kits for Christmas. We NEED to get prepared!! Love you all, The Shumways!

No comments: